On-Demand Support Services
Proactive Maintenance Plans starting at $399/mo
Proactive maintenance + Support Services when you need
Our starting plan for proactive maintenance & troubleshooting includes support of one server and up to 10 computers (desktops & laptops). You can grow with this plan by adding more computers & servers.
Scheduled maintenance bundles offer automated maintenance tasks as well as access to Avaria’s experienced team of engineers and technicians when need arises.
Maintenance tasks includes:
- Comprehensive inventory and tracking of each covered server and computer with details such as application and software licenses, CPU type and quantities, RAM sizes, disk size and utilization, printers and IP scheme.
- Automated updates of operating system and patch management
- Automated anti-virus updates and upkeep
- Automated disk optimization and maintenance such as defragmentation, temp file clean up.
24x7x365 automated critical alerts can be added for a small fee.
Pre-paid Block Hours starting at 10 Hours
All-inclusive, non-expiring hours
This support service includes service plans pre-purchased in blocks of 10, 25, 50, 75 or 100 hours and discounts applied at each level.
Main features of pre-paid plans are:
- Hours are non-expiring
- Hourly rate is discounted
- Clients get priority support (2 hours response time for emergencies)
- There is no trip charge for local clients (30 mile radius)
- All activities are documented and client has 24x7x365 portal access to all service orders and can run monthly, quarterly and annual reports on usage.
- Additional services offered by Avaria such as email hosting, offsite backups, alerts and monitoring are available at discounted rates
- Support includes flat rate whether issue is high end/complex (such as server support, firewall, router and switches) or low end such as PC support
- Hours can be used for reactive services, pro-active services and for projects
- Servers (includes Windows and Linux servers; virtual as well as physical)
- PCs (laptops, desktops, thin clients)
- Printers, Scanners and Multi-function devices such as Xerox, Ricoh, Kyocera, Canon, Konica/Minolta etc.
- Network devices such as firewalls, network switches, routers and modems
- Maintenance and management of APPLICATIONS, software, operating systems
For occasional support
This service is most suited for clients who have little or occasional need for support. Services are provided strictly on hourly basis at Avaria’s standard support rates and include all IT services such as server support, application and PC support, and end-user support. All hours are logged and billed on actual usage. Credit approval is required.
- Simply submit request for support
- No Contract to sign.
- Pre-determined hourly rates
- Expertise from desktop to enterprise level (Tier 1-3) support
- Proprietary applications support such as accounting, EMR, business-specific applications support
- Support services available 24×7